TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions of use for shop.martialartsmats.equipment (Website) are operated by Webmettle ltd. (we, us and our) We are a limited company, registered at the Company Registrations Office under company number 374719 and with our main fulfilment centre:
Webmettle ltd c/o MDS Transport Reask, Dunshaughlin, Meath A85 PC79.
Your use of shop.martialartsmats.equipment is subject to these terms and conditions and by using shop.martialartsmats.equipment you agree to be bound by them. In addition to these terms and conditions, the following additional terms also apply to your use of shop.martialartsmats.equipment and its associated features:
* Terms of Supply which govern the purchase of any Products offered on this Website;
* Privacy Notice and our Cookies Policy which govern use of your personal information submitted to or via shop.martialartsmats.equipment;
* Membership General Information which govern your use of your Martial Arts Mats Ireland account.
* Return Policy 30 days to Return your Products We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by changing them on shop.martialartsmats.equipment. These terms and conditions were last updated on 14 February 2022.
* Terms of Supply
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% compound per day after 28 days for overdue accounts.
- Any damages or shortages should be notified to us within 7 working days, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained.
- Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
- Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source, except where the cooling off period is applicable.
- Debt collecting agencies or court charges will be passed to the customer.
- Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered.
- Where an item is to be returned where the customer is not at fault, postage reimbursement is limited to €3.00 in respect of the returned parcel.
- Under the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been mis-described.
- Cash refunds are discretionary and are based upon circumstances of each case. Customers will receive credit notes on all other occasions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- The title in all goods will remain the property of Webmettle ltd until such time as payment is received in full.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- Back ordered goods will be dispatched as soon as possible and will not incur additional postal charges.
- Please note that not all of the above terms will applicable to business agreements.
- Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Ireland purchases are subject to Irish/EU law.
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We do not intend to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body. The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* Membership General Information
- All Martial Arts Mats Ireland Membership account holders must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- Account Holders of the Martial Arts Mats Ireland Membership must keep Martial Arts Mats Ireland updated of any personal detail changes. Account Holders should ensure that any name or address changes are reported.
- Martial Arts Mats Ireland Membership remains the responsibility of the Account Holder, as do any security details relating to the account. Martial Arts Mats Ireland cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the Account Holder failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Martial Arts Mats Ireland may, at any time, decline to issue, withdraw, cancel or terminate any Martial Arts Mats Ireland Membership and/or remove an Account Holder from the Customer Membership where Martial Arts Mats Ireland reasonably believes there has been any behaviour relating to the Martial Arts Mats Ireland Membership Programme or Martial Arts Mats Ireland that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Martial Arts Mats Ireland -Webmettle ltd. won’t be able to accept vouchers generated by other Martial Arts Mats Ireland countries through their local Loyalty Scheme.
- Any sale in shop.martialartsmats.equipment will be governed by the Terms of Supply.
- We reserve the right to change and update these membership terms and conditions from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current terms and conditions that apply to your membership.
* Extended Warranty
We offer to all products an extended warranty of either 6 months, 12 months or 24 months. If these warranty options are not available at checkout you can email us to arrange same (at a cost) before the end of your 14-day cooling off period. This does not affect your statuary rights.
* 30 Day No Quibble Returns Policy
Effective as of: February 14, 2022
30 days to Return your Products.
We are so confident that you will love our products and service that we offer 30 day no quibble returns. If for any reason you receive goods that have a fault, are damaged or you have simply just changed your mind you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days from the time of purchase for all mats — with a few exceptions.
All items that you choose to return for a replacement or refund must:
- Have been purchased online on shop.martialartsmats.equipment less than 30 days ago
- Contact Martial Arts Mats Ireland (Webmettle ltd) via contact us page shop.martialartsmats.equipment/contact-us Webmettle ltd require a description of the fault and photographic evidence if there is damage.
- Upon review of the details the goods will need to be returned before a replacement is issued. Some items will qualify for a replacement without return; this is solely at the digression of Webmettle Ltd.
- be in the original package
- we can arrange collection they need to be packaged in the same manner as per the rules of the courier. Returns should be made to the following address; Webmettle ltd c/o MDS Transport Reask, Dunshaughlin, Meath A85 PC79
- Exceptions to return policy:
* Clearance and sales marked as final can’t be returned
* Gift cards
- Warranty Returns- Every Martial Arts Mats Ireland product is supported by a warranty, as explained below.
* Warranty against defects
Depending on the product, Martial Arts Mats Ireland offers a Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship, computed from the date of purchase. To find the length of the applicable warranty period (within 30 days from the date of purchase).
Please ensure that you retain your receipt as this document will be necessary for you to exercise your warranty rights.
Warranty coverage The Warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for Martial Arts Mats Ireland that can be identified by Martial Arts Mats Ireland. Martial Arts Mats Ireland warrants each of the Martial Arts Mats Ireland products against defects in materials or workmanship (“defects”) for the Warranty Period identified on the product label, computed from the date of receipt of the product by the purchaser (“Warranty”).
If a product is replaced during the Warranty Period, the replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the Warranty Period of the original product.
* Misuse and Exclusions
With respect to EVA/XPE/EPE and foam mats purchased. The mats will dent with sharp objects like high heels, weapons, furniture, elliptical machines, multi-gyms, weight training (unless solid rubber mats). Also, the colour fades in direct sunlight and can degrade with highly concentrated chemicals
* Cleaning Your Mats
Avoid strong detergents and chemicals. Cleaning agents like this can react with mat materials, they may fade, erode or even melt. We recommend using sugar soap or soapy water.
* How to obtain warranty service
If you detect a defect in your Martial Arts Mats Ireland product during the applicable Warranty Period, you should contact our Support team as indicated in Contact details below, for a replacement of your product.
When you contact the Support team, you will be asked to provide:
- Your name;
- Your address and telephone number;
- Your receipt;
- The date of purchase; and
A customer service representative will provide you with the relevant instructions on how to ship your product to our office.
Following receipt of the product, our office will check the product and will issue a report indicating whether the product needs to be fixed or replaced and whether its defects are covered by the warranty.
IMPORTANT: Please send a copy of your original receipt via email to be covered by the Warranty.
IMPORTANT: Before you deliver your product for warranty service, it is your responsibility to empty your products and verify that you have not left any object or item in the products such in the package. Martial Arts Mats Ireland is not responsible for any items left in products sent to us for repair or replacement.
* Product covered by the warranty
- Product Replacement
If the product needs to be replaced, Martial Arts Mats Ireland will keep the product and will arrange directly with us, to provide you with a new product, but it will not give you the replacement directly. If the product is no longer available, Martial Arts Mats Ireland will substitute the product for a same price product chosen by you. In this case, a customer service representative will contact you to complete the acquisition of this new product.
If the product is irreparable and cannot be exchanged for an identical item, you will be provided with a credit note or a refund.
In case of repair or replacement, Martial Arts Mats Ireland will cover any cost of delivering the product back to you.
* Ownership rights
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Martial Arts Mats Ireland property. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes Martial Arts Mats Ireland property.
* How to Contact Us
If you have any feedback, comments, questions, requests and/or other communications regarding warranties, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 089 4736255